Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tango-nizing N-Gage with SysIconz

All right , I've finally made it !!!!

After I 'force' my WindowsXP to use a little open-source (that Microsoft really hates) on it's base system, now my N-Gage follows !!! Presenting Tango Icon theme for N-Gage and Symbian S60 v1 !!!
Since no one I don't know ever write comments to this blog, I won't upload my creation. Just to test : is there someone I don't know ever read my blog ? OK, if you willing to get this theme, write a comment. And that's an order

Here's a teaser screenshoot :

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Looks cool. I've been playing around with theme-building and Tango, too, and I for one would like to see more of this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright. If you fancy joining a symbian forum, here's the link to my uploaded icon theme :
    http://www.moonarki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2206&start=10
    Or simply download it from rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/48649824/SysIconz-TangoS60.tar.gz

    Please write some feedback...

    ReplyDelete